Case study script- Desktop Publishing/Graphic Design Expert
Hey everyone! I’m Varsha, Your virtual assistant from Vgrow solutions! I’m here to lend you a helping hand to manage your business related tasks. Wondering how? Then here’s an example of how we helped one of our clients by providing Desktop Publishing & Graphic Design services.
Our client owned a nutrition consultant business, practicing nutritional therapy for eight years in Austin, Texas. She approached Vgrow with a vision to create a new visual identity for her brand that communicates with young audiences and inspires them towards a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Though she had extensive experience in her field, she was overwhelmed with the work involved in branding and marketing. Our client needed expert support to assist her with revamping her website and redesigning her brand logos and graphics.
It was exciting yet challenging for us to innovate and refresh the way the audiences engage with the business through creative brand designs and digital publishing.
We quickly got to work and-
- Exploring themes, concepts and ideas, we helped the client redefine her brand visual identity with a bold new logo.
- Understanding the client requirement,we worked with a team of designers to create social media graphics and a range of other branding assets including business cards, leaflets, consultation forms and gift vouchers.
- Our efforts on creating an email template in Mailchimp helped our client publish and communicate periodic newsletters and business updates to existing clients and prospects.
Additionally, we also worked with the client’s team of web designers and developers to redesign the existing website, expanding her service portfolio, and including a blog page.
As a result, we delivered creative designs across all mediums including prints, websites, and large formats. The designs were supported by well-reasoned creativity targeted towards specific audiences. Consistent logo, branding, and color palette were maintained to every outreach and marketing efforts.
- Therefore, the renewed brand visual identity and consistent email communication helped position the client as a niche expert among her online audience; and eventually build brand authority and improve her customer base.
- The client was also able to save cost upto 40% from hiring an expert virtual assistant instead of a full-time desktop publishing support for her brand designing needs.
Therefore, if you would like to have such hasslefree services, hire Vgrow virtual assistant now! Also ask for our one month free trial