Virtual Assistant – Appointment Scheduling Case Study
Hey everyone! I’m Varsha, Your virtual assistant from Vgrow solutions! I’m here to lend you a helping hand to manage all your business related tasks. Wondering how? Then here’s an example of how we helped one of our clients by providing Appointment Scheduling services.
As a start-up spa owner and with a small team to support her, our client had a tough time connecting with her customers and conveying the right message about her service. She needed someone to attend her customer calls in her absence. Training her employees to communicate with her customers did not go well. An automated AI voice message was not so appealing to the customers as it had a negative impact on the new walk-ins.
Therefore, she needed someone who had the industry expertise to understand her language, and had administrative skills to manage customer communication at affordable prices.
Finding the right resource to meet your exact needs is one of Vgrow’s speciality. Therefore we,
- Understood the client’s expectations in terms of addressing the customers – we communicated with the client regularly to document and update spa guidelines, policies and procedures to help deliver it in the best possible way.
- We Scheduled and confirm appointments – entirely managed the client’s day-to-day appointment schedules. We used a smart scheduling tool to automate the process – by updating her availability on her website and social media channels, set payment and reminder automations and customized her schedule based on time-zones and location changes.
- We Provided end-to-end call answering support – addressing client concerns regarding the service, providing the best possible initial support as instructed by the client.
- We managed the client’s inbox – with timely replies to clients, vendors, and partners, and clearing it of junks and spams.
- When requested, we also handled her social media channels and posted regular marketing content on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Our team stepped in at the right time when our client needed support, meeting her growing customer demand. By Handling the groundwork of appointment scheduling and call answering effectively, we helped the client refocus her time and energy on core business activities. With a professional VA support, the client was able to –
- Focus her time on making strategic decisions to grow her business beyond her current location, and
- Venture into building a new skincare product line. She spent all her time and energy on finding vendors and manufacturers for her new product and pursuing her research in formulating a custom skin care product line.
The client also saved costs by upto 60% by not hiring an in-house employee for her appointment scheduling tasks . If you would like to have such hasslefree services for your business, hire Vgrow virtual assistant now! Also ask for our one month free trial.